𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧.💕

𝘐'𝘮  𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧.💕


𝘐'𝘮  𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧.💕


Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak.


Never fight with a man who has nothing to lose.


I’m humble but know all the qualities of a devil.


Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie.


Not everyone deserves to know the real you.
Let them criticize who they think you are.


I don’t need to prove anything to anyone
God knows who I am.
New Attitude Status in English

You lost me
I lost time.

Born to express.
Not to impress.😎

My life, My Rules, My Attitude.

I don’t hate you, but I’ve lost all the reasons to love you.

I don’t care who stops talking to me because what do you do for me.

Don’t judge my choices when you don’t understand my reasons.







  


       bMaybe I am a villain in your story,
but I am a Hero in mine.😎

Comments